Skip to main content

Easter Celebration

 The stores brim with chocolate, bright colors, bunny ears, and eggs this time of year. Just like Christmas, the focus seems a bit muddied by consumerism and mythical creatures instead of the miracle of Jesus’ sacrifice and power over death.

So - How will your family center the celebration on the death and resurrection of Jesus? The traditions you build as a family when your kids are young will become memories and models that your children will repeat throughout the years.

Our family did a couple of things to put the focus of this holiest holiday of the year so I thought I would share my favorites with you:

What are your special traditions to help your children experience the awe of the resurrection?

❤️Heather

P.S. Darren and I are talking about pursuing Christ's purposes in marriage, family, our place of influence, and all of life on substack - join us!

https://4hispurposes.substack.com/subscribe?params=%5Bobject%20Object%5D


Comments